Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hep A Shot & X-Ray

This morning a car ran into my right ankle and bruised it. I first thought it was only a minor bruise, on lunch break I could still walk to get a cab to MMC to get my lab results and to get my first hep A shot. While I was there I also asked for an X-Ray for my ankle. The doc said there was nothing wrong with my ankle bones. But at about 3 pm I realized my right ankle swelled up and I couldn't walk. There must have been something wrong with the muscles and/or tendons. Great, this is just all I need when I could have been getting everything else done. Fortunately that night I had someone (tukang urut) to correct all the wrong tendons so I'd let my foot heal in the next day or two.

Though, my life had to stop for awhile.

Lab result:
Routine Hematology
Hemoglobin: 12.0 g/dL
Hematocrite: 39.7%
Eritrosit: 4.16
Trombosit: 359
Leukocyte: 5.91

Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR): 26 mm (H)

Kimia Darah
Total bilirubin: 1.03 mg/dL (H)
Direct bilirubin: 0.11 mg/dL
Indirect bilirubin: 0.92 mg/dL (H)
Alkali Phosphatase: 108 U/L
SGOT: 21 U/L
SGPT: 25 U/L
Gamma GT (GGT): 25 U/L
Ureum: 16 mg/dL
Kreatinin: 0.86 mg/dL
Uric Acid: 3.78 mg/dL
Triglyceride: 85 mg/dL
Total cholesterol: 216 mg/dL (H)
HDL cholesterol (direct): 58 mg/dL
LDL cholesterol (direct): 140 mg/dL (H)

Glucose (fasting): 91 mg/dL
Urine Glucose (fasting): negative (<100 br="br" dl="dl" mg="mg">
Blood Glucose 2 hr PP: 98 mg/dL
Urine Glucose 2 hr PP: negative (<100 br="br" dl="dl" mg="mg">
X-Ray - Rp117,00
Medical service - Rp100,000
Hep A shot - Rp568,019.

I should get my second and last hep A shot next month.

No comments: